Every bottle of CS I've seen at health food stores says in very fine print "MSP" [mild silver protein]
Some is 'electro-colloidal' and some is 'chemical precipitate' process with no labeling to differentiate them.
If you make your own, at least you know what it is and, more to the point, what it isn't, if not exactly how strong it is. [not that the PPM labeling is all that accurate all the time]

The final determining factor for PPM is absorption/elimination rate and body weight..not the PPM of the CS. If it's strong, use less. Acceptable safe parameters are very broad with a pure Bredig sol.
If dealing with something serious, it's probably better to err on the high dose side. Over a shortish period of time, it's more likely to drown than experience negative effects.
It's always a good idea to take time off, at least now and then.
Ken