My take on stirring etc [no disagreement with Trems statements]
All silver comes off the electrodes as ions and go into solution in the water.
After the saturation point is reached they tend towards grouping together to form crystals which then drop out of solution and go into suspension as particles.
The saturation point can be altered a bit with stirring as mixing the ions well into the water orients them with the water [hydration] into small groups isolated from each other so when the higher saturation point is reached, smaller crystals form.
The ion production rate as relates to electrode area exposed to water determines the hydration rate and crystalization rate [also dependent on water temperature], so, a larger surface area will allow a faster ion production rate [more current] without affecting the crystal size.
Approximate limits before crystals start forming appear to be:
Unstirred saturation- 5 to 10 PPM ionic depending on current, water temp and electrode surface area.
Stirred saturation- 15 to 17 PPM ionic " "

At some point the crystals themselves seem to clump and form larger particles. The highest reasonably stable total silver concentration I've seen is around 30 PPM total silver content. [ 20PPM to 45PPM depending on the lab and/or method of measure.] If such a batch does agglomerate further [it 'usually' won't], the resulting color is a crap shoot. [probably determined by cooling rate] It can become pale to deep yellow, brownish like tea, murkey pink or reddish, or pale violet.
Wide and rapid storage temperature shifts are the main factor contributing to later color shifts. That is, rapid cooling increases the chance that large crystals will form in any given stored high PPM batch.

I recently made a half gallon batch [constant current/ stirred] at around 26PPM total silver content [Ole Bobs figures...around 45 PPM by the local state run lab] and split it between two identical bottles.
One was stored near an open window and the other deeper in the house where the temperature didn't drop as much over night. The bottle near the window went deep yellow by morning. The other is still crystal clear after a month. Both developed a very strong TE.

The "colorless" particles are apparently silver in 'color' as clear CS with a heavy TE will faithfully reflect any color around it. Place it near yellow and it looks yellow. Place it near green and it looks green. Full spectrum light reveals no color at all.

PS If I use Trems fudge factor to convert meter readings to total PPM, I get 30 to 37 PPM.
Ken