  From: Trem [mailto:t...@silvergen.com]
  Sent: Monday, June 17, 2002 9:36 AM
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Subject: Re: CS>Real CS Questions

  Hi John,

  Neither.  It's a measure of weight.  1 PPM = 1 mg. silver in 1 liter of
water.  Swallowing a 1 mg. chunk of silver isn't going to do much good.
What really counts is how many particles can that chunk can be divided into.
More particles equals more bang for the buck.  Clear CS has the smallest
particles.

  Trem