Greetings.........Yesterday I took my biggest doses of CS throughout the day.
This morning at 4 am, I woke up from pain and knew something was
happening........I was having the worst rheumatoid arthritis attack that I've
ever had.......I was evidentley killing the nasty little mycoplasma's in large
numbers.  I have never followed through with CS treatments before because I was
unaware that mycoplasma requires long term treatments...........that has all
changed......I have them on the run now...............My attack was so bad
today that I was imobile .......and that has NEVER happened before.  I didn't
take any CS today...I feel that I need to give my liver and kidney's a chance
to catch up..........plus I would not have been able to stand more intense
pain.  Today my pain was very easily the worse I've ever experienced in my
life.  from 1 to 10 it was 10.
     I'm still looking for advice from anyone who has experience using DMSO to
deliver CS to a specific area.  How should I mix it?........should I attempt it
at all??..........thanks in advance................I hope I can walk
tomorrow.............Robb