  From: Wayne Fugitt
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 7:53 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Pain clear to the bone

  Morning Rob,

  At 12:12 AM 07/02/2002 -0400, you wrote:

    Greetings.........Yesterday I took my biggest doses of CS throughout the
day.  This morning at 4 am, I woke up from pain and knew something was
happening........I was having the worst rheumatoid arthritis attack that I've
ever had.......I was evidentley killing the nasty little mycoplasma's in large
numbers.  I have never followed through with CS treatments before because I was
unaware that mycoplasma requires long term treatments..........

    Are you the person that got the mycoplasma from imported products a few
months ago?

    I have been talking to the blood lab about the test.   Somehow, they always
talk me out of doing the test.

   The tech says, "everyone has it" so no need to test.

    I understand that many kinds exist and only a few have been identified and
named.

    Any good sites I may have missed?

    What are all the symptoms of mycoplasma?