Greetings to all, I have just finished my 2nd week of CS treatments for my
rheumatoid arthritis.  My condition has vastly improved since I
started........the most significant  differnence is that I now am off of
vioxx and all other nsaids.....I havn't been able to stop pain killers for
more than a year til now.  I am now walking almost pain free.  I still have
pain in my shoulders.......but I can tell that the cs is working to
eliminate all the micoplasma.  Symptoms are disappearing in the reverse
order that they came........i.e. ...the last aches are the ones that are
going away first.  I have no doubt that I will eventually become free of all
symptoms, in fact, my progress seems to be much much faster than people
taking Minocin or tetracycline.  I am also having another side effect .....I
thought I was imagining it at first.....but other people have begun to
notice too.....that my hair is starting to grow back.  I have had thinning
hair since my 20's.  I have no idea why or how it would decide to grow back
now......but it is..........there is a very very noticable difference
already................has anyone else experienced
this???..................thanks for all the support......Robb