Evening Joseph,

>>My wife recently had an abscessed tooth dentist prescribed veetids 500mg 3 times a day How much CS would it take to make 1500 mg assuming you are using 10 ppm CS?

   Some of you guys are missing the point.

   You should not compare non-toxic materials with toxic materials.

Lately, I have been trying to kill myself eating blueberries and cantaloupes. Now it is Figs for a few weeks.

   I would not hesitate to drink one gallon of CS per day.

Yes, I will fight before I take an aspirin. I will hurt a long..... long..... time before I even think about taking
a pain pill.

Recently, this early spring, I did get some kind of infection. It may have been a virus, may have been a bacteria, or may have been an overgrowth of mycoplasma.

My temperature went to 103 for about 24 to 36 hours. This was the first time I had a temp this high in 35 years. Did I go to the doc and get an antibiotic like all my friends who had this bug? NO, of course not.

Only CS. I was well in less than a week. Some took 1.5 to 2 weeks to feel normal again, while using antibiotics.

  I think I was getting about  .0005 mg of silver per day.

  Now.... how much of your antibiotic will it take to equal that.

  Wayne