From: John Rigby [mailto:jri...@fablor.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 9 July 2002 4:49 p.m.
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Supply in Australia

Hi folks,
Who was it said " The more I learn the less I know"?
Am going nutz trying to follow the often esoteric points on CS and making
it.
However, no choice!  It costs $75 per pint downunder for reasonable quality
(I think....)
Anybody here from Downunder can point me to decent bits n' pieces suppliers?
I live in a coastal town in Queensland, 60 miles north of Brisbane, known
as Caloundra or Godzone. :-) So it will no doubt have to be by mail.....

Cheers,
John

---