Re: CS>cs in lungsI thought I heard that the nicotine could loosen from the
lungs and travel to the heart?? I could be way off base>
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jack Dayton
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2002 3:28 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>cs in lungs

    From: "MARIANO  DELISE" <nancym...@prodigy.net>
    Subject: CS>cs in lungs

    My friend had been a heavy smoker and probaby has damage on his lungs.
what would be the best way to get CS to the lungs not having a nebulizer Of
course he was a heavy smoker.  I do not want him to use a nebulizer since some
of the nicotine could break off and kill him.  If he sprays cs into each
nostril and in his throat, will that be of help?
    Nancy

  Hi Nancy,
  I'm not quite sure what you think you will be treating,
  if your friend uses a nasal sprayer, why will that be
  different than using a nebulizer, the CS that does
  reach his lungs using either method will be the same.

   What  did you read or hear that made you think
  CS  would get rid of the nicotine? It won't !

  P.S.   I think it's the tar, not the nicotine that
  turns things brown.

  Jack