Talk about your backwoods hicks.  You sound like you are the pot calling the
kettle black. I don't know which part of the rural, backwoods of this
country you came from, but obviously your little one room schoolhouse was so
understaffed with that one retarded girl who called herself a teacher, you
never were taught that calling someone a backwoods hick is like telling them
their elevator doesn't get even near the top floor.  But bumble on, it's a
free country where anyone can make a fool of themselves.