<<I didn't think it was such an insult.  Back woods hicks meaning you
haven't really been put in the myriad of situations to see the truth.  So,
you say everything is rosey.  You haven't had enough interaction with
the system to really have seen it for what it is. >>

  This is really outrageous.  You have based your assessment of
where people live, and their life experiences on a person's lack of
confirmation on your assumption that she or he was charged by a
physician for a service rendered.  Are you beginning to see the
insanity of this yet?

  How long have you known people here?  Have you looked at
the websites of those who have websites?   It's time to stop
indulging in your own fairy tale version of who people are,
what they've done, how they've done it, or what they know.
If you can't see this, we may be talking about les of a fairy tale,
and more of a psychosis.

   Who are you trying so hard to convince of your point?
If you'd settle down for a moment, you'd realize that many
people here agree with your assessment of conventional
medicine.  Your posts have been really patronizing.  Please
stop - and while you're taking a breather, consider that
some of us may be more fully anti-conventional medicine
than you are, but instead of ranting,  we are doing something
about it.

Catherine