What is to be gained?

An illustration of the mental masterbation of a victim mentality probaby
won't open the eyes of the self supposed victim but it will make more clear
the path to personal power to those who are unclear about it and a want
that personal power.

 With accepting total responsibility for ones own thoughts and by
extension, ones own actions, virtually any miracle can take place and no
power or efforts will be placed where they can do nothing but nothing at all.

 There is no such thing as counterproductive. There is only lack of
awareness of true intent.
 Fear, guilt and blame are mechanisms of justification for that lack. "I
take it where it isn't and hide it behind what's not so I can't access it
at all".

 Once you "get" that and actually live it, you have the entire universe
whipped into shape. [and, in fact, always did. At that point of
realization, you also realize your power to whip the universe OUT of shape.
The universe doesn't care anything at all about shape one way or the other.
It encompasses all possible shapes. The very idea of shape is a 'selective
perception' of it..a picture drawn on it to see, not "it"]

 The ultimate power is the power to deny that you have any...and believe
it, thereby making it so. [It takes more power to be powerless than not. It
takes more effort to deny ones own power than to accept it. Doing so
requires near infinite distortions and convolutions of blame and that takes
a LOT of time and effort.]

 The only true power is the power 'of' self..not the power 'over' another,
that, by definition, denys to awareness [but only to awareness, not to
reality] the true powers existance. That is, the very desire to have power
over another is an admission of belief in powerlessness and helplessness of
ones own self. But the act of being able to believe that is, in itself, an
expression of an infinite power 'of'.

 The only thing a person cannot do, is nothing.
 A victim has a hand in what is happening..it's just someone elses hand,
right? [slap]
Ken

 I have an inkling here. It must have escaped from my printer cartidge.
 It won't print. Printers need all the inklings they can hold without
leaking out the top.
 But if all the inkling leak out and make the paper black, I'll get a white
pencil.