"d.linen"
wrote:I have his generator and am very satisfied with it.

D/

David Borden wrote:

> Is the COYOTE ZENTERPRIZES AUTOMATIC COLLOIDAL SILVER GENERATORS product
> listed at this site, http://silverpuppy.com/page1b.html good for getting
> started in making CS?
>
> I was going to do the home made setup, however, for $75.00 I would
> rather spend the money and have something that plugs in and is a bit
> more automated.
>
> I understand there may be more effective generators, However I am not
> ready to spend $150-$250.00 for one at this point.
>
> You input would be greatly appreciated.
>
> David
>
> --

> List maintainer: Mike Devour

This is off your subject but:

i heard that storing cs in plastic containers is not too healthy.  my tap water
in my apartment is not that good in quality because it smellls and taste funny.
 i usually put a teaspoonfull of it in a gallon plastic bottle  and it takes
the smell and taste away almost instantly. i drink this gallon of water
throughout the day so it's not just sitting in the plastic container for long
amounts of time.  is this cool to do?

thank you