I have not been tested again. Yes, I was tested by his group. I went on everything I could after I read about the horrible deaths of GWS people. I drink about 4-6 oz CS a day. I eat garlic, take olive leaf extract, 10 grams Vit C, lots sunshine, lots Ca/ Mg, no sugar, no aspartame, lots Superfood, drink only distilled with fresh lemon to alkalyse the body, stay very close to the Hallehiegh(sp) diet www.hacres.com I do a quarterly liver , gallbladder, colon and kidney cleanse. I do a hair analysis every 6 months. I will probably fight it the rest of my life. Now, I am actively battling tinnitus. My next step is to remove an old root canal.