I have a question or two about making the 3% H202/CS mixture.  About 15
minutes after making a batch of CS using my LVDC method (3 batteries, heat
stirred, 16 oz. distilled water, 12 g. .9999 silver wires (my own brewing
setup) - brewed for approx. 1 hour after the bubbles started coming off of
the anode - was a very light yellow and had good Tyndall), I put a few
drops of the 3% H202 into the CS and shook it and it immediately turned the
most aweful shade of dark brown/grey I've ever seen.  It also had many tiny
bubbles like the H202 was reacting.  I let it sit for a while hoping it
would change into something a little more 'friendly' looking, but it
didn't.  So I added a little more H202 and it turned very light, almost
clear, with alot more of the tiny bubbles in it.  Finally after a few more
minutes, it became totally clear with no bubbles at all.

Was this a stage it went thru?  What is actually going on when you add the
H202?  I read that it is dissolving the 'particles' of silver and turning
the entire mixture into an ionic solution.  If this is so, can you use too
little or too much H202?  It seemed like I used too little at first and by
adding more it finished it's business.  I just don't know.  Anyone have the
answer?  Also, if you dissolve all the 'particles', does it still carry a
positive charge?

Thanks,
Christine