A good friend of mine had a serious case of pneumonia that did not respond
to the prescribed antibiotic.  We decided to experiment with CS.  She
consumed about 4 oz of CS per day.  This certainly helped in a general way
and she was able to go to work and function, but the lungs did not seem to
clear up.  The ultrasonic humidifier with CS provided some welcome relief.
We then tried the oxygen CS nebulizer per the Brooks Bradley information and
my friend could actually feel the CS attacking the infection at the bottom
of her lungs.  This also provided some extra energy which seemed to help the
recovery.  If she nebulized at night, she would not be able to sleep!  Still
the progress seemed slow.  Then we tried bubbling ozone in the ears and
under the tongue.  The under the tongue method provided the best results.
She was able to "feel" ozone attacking the infection from the other side
 the inside? )!  Ultimately all three methods used in combination seemed to
work together.  There was no doubt that the oxygen CS nibbled away at the
infection.  But the ozone ( in the blood stream? ) was probably the major
player and the ultrasonic CS helped relieve the coughing caused by the
effects of the ozone.

I understand the DMSO could pull CS through the barrier, but we were too
timid or conservative to try that.

Dear Jeannie, could you please provide some more information about DMSO
dosages, warnings, effects, etc?

Juergen P. (Jim) Meissner
Check out my Website at www.MeissnerResearch.com
Read about the benefits of the Brain State Synchronizer sounds for improving
your life and health.