Greetings all...

I'm familiar with coral calcium, and I believe that it is a good product.

That said, one needs to realize that it would take about nine months on a
triple dose of the standard coral calcium to really begin to impact the
problem associated with an acidic system.

Calcium ions, I understand, are actually leeched out of cells in those who
have a ph level problem ( acidic ).  Therefore, it makes much more sense to
utilize a product that can quickly and safely shift the body's ph levels.

I've used Hrx by Alpha Omega Labs ( http://www.altcancer.com ), and
accomplished a correction of body PH levels in five weeks by simply
following the exact instructions provided.  The product is a specially
produced ( using scalar technology ) potassium hydroxide.  For a fraction of
the cost associated with coral calcium consumption ( I went through three
bottles with no measureable change in PH ), you can accomplish a great deal
more...  At which point, the body can better utilize the calcium taken in.

I still consider coral calcium an excellent supplement.

That's my two cents!

Regards,

Jason