Many people have eye infections which I consider a failure of the immune system.

One friend used some CS I made that was nearly a year old to stop his infection overnight.

I have never had an eye infection in my lifetime.

Now.... a close friend and neighbor has severe eye infections from time to time.

Should I suggest CS without any additives or maybe add some DMSO?

Of course I believe he needs to be working on the immune system, but CS will help that as well.

Any suggestion appreciated.

Wayne