Just though I would drop a line about how things need
to be changed.  I recently tried to register with
PAY-PAL online shops to sub-mit my website for
approval and they sent back two e-mails stating that
my product is ILLEGAL in some states and Countries.
Can anyone tell me what the %^$ is going on here!!  A
copy of the E-mail is pasted below.

" Important Information Regarding Your Shop

Dear Corbin Hanson,

PayPal Shops contains a diverse group of online stores

that accept PayPal as a method of payment.  Because
laws vary from country to country and from state to
state,
we must consider the legality of the items or services

you are selling both in your locality and in that of
your customers.  What is legal in one country or state

may not be in another.

Your website has been removed from PayPal Shops
because it is not consistent with the policies
outlined
in either the User Agreement or the PayPal Shops
Allowable Goods and Services Guidebook.  Please review

the User Agreement and the PayPal Shops Allowable
Goods
and Services Guidebook before attempting to register
another PayPal Shop.  If you register a website that
is
disapproved from entry into PayPal Shops or your
website
must be removed from PayPal Shops due to a policy
violation,
your account will be permanently prohibited from
registering
a PayPal Shop on the third such occasion.

We understand that many of our merchants sell a
diverse
array of products, and that you might own another
online
store that may be eligible for PayPal Shops.  Please
remember that registrations for PayPal Shops are
evaluated
individually, and that you may attempt register
another
PayPal Shop with us if you feel it is acceptable
under the PayPal Shop policies.

Sincerely,

PayPal Shops Support Team"

Corbin