I don't know, I used to get Smallpox vaccinations on a regular basis.  They
were supposed to help my Herpes Simplex virus infections.  I used to have
them all over my face at various times.  As I got older, they became Herpes
Zoster.  I would have breakouts very bad.  I only had a reaction once, the
first one, given to me at the times they vacinated kids with them. They
would give you a little cage like thing that went over the "sore" where they
scratched your skin with some sort of glass. The others didn't do anything,
not even a sore, and didn't affect the Herpes Simplex virus at all.  I got
my last one in the early 70's, I was in my early 20's.
I know some people die from vacinations.  The doctor even stopped the
"pertusus", mispelled I'm sure, portion, of the vacinations that were given
to my own children.  She would be very very sick afer them, and the doctor
quit them.

I don't know what the answer is . . . smallpox is not a pretty site, and
large percentage of the people who got smallpox died from it.  The internet
has some very vivid pictures of people with smallpox.  Just do an internet
search and see them.
I feel that those vacinations prevented more deaths of people than actually
caused them.

I didn't know about CS then, and CS didn't cure my Herpes infections either.
I very smart doctor did with a drug.  I'm glad they developed it, because it
has reduced my sufferings.  He put me on the drug, Zovirex for six months, a
very log dosage.  It gave my immune system a boost, and in the last 15
years, I've only had small eruptions.  If I feel like it's going to be a big
one, I do take the drug and the ointment, but really haven't done that in
years either.

I know I will get blasted from this . . . but just my thoughts and
experiences.

Roxanne