From: Trem [mailto:t...@silvergen.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 12:43 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>FW: Smallpox

Hi Marshall,

Here's some interesting info on smallpox.  Apparently it isn't very virulent
and takes a fairly long time to contract and you aren't contagious until
you're so sick that being in bed is the only choice.  So, only people close
to an infected person such as family and caregivers are vulnerable.
http://silvergen.com/Smallpox.htm

More government control?

I for one will not allow them to vaccinate me.

Trem