When they ask for my "race", I write, "human".

James-Osbourne: Holmes
  -----Original Message-----
  From: James Allison [mailto:apothec...@cox.net]
  Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 5:47 PM
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Subject: Re: CS>(no subject) and TOTALLY off topic

  True story...

  When I was filling out an application for an FBI background check so I
could do childcare many many years ago, there was a spot to put down where I
was from.  To make a long story short, suffice it to say that the FBI will
call for further details when you answer "Planet Earth".  And on a side
note, when they ask you to be more specific, "Northern Hemisphere" doesn't
seem to please them either.

  Many people talk the talk when it comes to giving laughter as the best
medicine, I have always chosen to walk the walk ;)

  Yours in health,
  James Allison