  From: Ivan Anderson
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com ; lymegladia...@btinternet.com
  Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 9:50 PM
  Subject: RE: CS>Please help -> never been so sick on 8oz CS treating Lyme

  Hi Kevin,

  Others have suggested appropriate action regarding CS, so I thought to
suggest supplementary steps to aid you in your battle.

  May I suggest you purchase some Beta Glucan, capsules or powder. Beta Glucan
will increase the numbers and efficiency of certain members of your immune
systems cells, particularly the macrophages, which are the immune cells which
neutralise and dispose of microbes and toxins, and dying or mutated cells. A
Beta Glucan potentiated immune system is able to cut through the disguises that
certain pathogens and cancers are cloaked in, and Beta Glucan will improve the
effectiveness of other treatments.

  A maintenance does of 100mg per day (on an empty stomach), and therapeutic
dose of 300 - 500mg beta glucan should be accompanied by double the amount of
Vitamin C as the two work synergistically.

  Ivan