> Subject: Re: CS>Beta Glucan

    Ivan wrote
> : Do you know if there's a big difference in the quality of beta glucan
> products on the market? If so, do you know what the better brands are?
> : Thanks,
*********************
I was doing some research on beta glucan just recently,
below are what I decided were worth considering:

http://immunocorp.com/beta-glucan/research.cfm

http://www.metafoods.com/betaglucan/

I'm sure a search with Google will supply more.

Swanson Vitamins gets the bulk of my supplement purchases.
but I decided to pass on what was there.
Their web address is:

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/

Happy hunting

Jack