Paul Ladendorf <paulldn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Ok, about 2 years ago I started using about 1/2 to 1 oz/day of a 100 ppm
colloidal silver product from Water Oz and about 2 mos ago I started using
16-32 oz of about 12-15 ppm according to the PWT of my own brew using a
generator made by Sota Instruments with constant current adapter and then a
Coyote Zenterprises generator also with constant current and thermal stirring
(When I was using 32 oz made by the Sota generator I assumed that it was 5 ppm
but according to the PWT it was more like 15 ppm) . Never noticed anything
until now but the moons on my fingernails definitely have a blue-purple tint.
Who knows they may have been blue for quite a while and maybe I just never
noticed it until Marshall mentioned it. Guess I should stop for a little while
and see what happens. I'll keep you posted.

Paul

You wanted to turn blue taking that amount or either you want to promote fear
on this site.