Mars,
>You wanted to turn blue taking that amount or either you want to promote fear
>on >this site.

No. I want to get well and I want to share my experience. As I said, my
fingernails may have been blue for years. I don't know, just stating a fact. I
have had MS-like symptoms for 5 years. Do you have a chronic degerative disease
that has made you a little desperate? You must know what the maximum dosage for
treating chronic degenerative disease is. Why don't you share that with us and
tell us what your "opinion" is based on so that those with chronic degenerative
diseases know exactly how much to take. Many people including myself believe
that using predominantly ionic, quality-made silver cannot cause argyria. Do
you remember Nancy Delise's testimony (and I'm sure there are plenty of others)
that she took 16 oz of 10 ppm for MS for over 2 years and got great results and
she also has friends using the same and, according to her, all are getting
great results? I also talked with a well-known, very knowledgeable generator
mfg. on this site and he said taking quantity is the key and that he has had
reports of a number of people with MS getting excellent results. Please share
your wisdom with us.

Paul