From: <mailto:paulldn...@yahoo.com>Paul Ladendorf
To: <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>Silver List
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 10:09 PM
Subject: CS>Uh Oh...Blue Fingernails

Ok, about 2 years ago I started using about 1/2 to 1 oz/day of a 100 ppm colloidal silver product from Water Oz and about 2 mos ago I started using 16-32 oz of about 12-15 ppm according to the PWT of my own brew using a generator made by Sota Instruments with constant current adapter and then a Coyote Zenterprises generator also with constant current and thermal stirring (When I was using 32 oz made by the Sota generator I assumed that it was 5 ppm but according to the PWT it was more like 15 ppm) . Never noticed anything until now but the moons on my fingernails definitely have a blue-purple tint. Who knows they may have been blue for quite a while and maybe I just never noticed it until Marshall mentioned it. Guess I should stop for a little while and see what happens. I'll keep you posted.

Paul

<<<<

-- The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.