Several people somewhat misread my question. Oh, well. I understand what
celiac is and that it is genetic, and that celiacs cannot ingest gluten in
any form.
   My question was whether CS might not help any concurrent infections in
the intestines? Because of the damage celiac disease causes, it would seem
to me a miracle if the damaged villi and intestinal walls were not subject
to all manner of opportunistic infections, such as candida.
paula
--
Dinsdale and Julius Groucho, Bailey and Thumper (bunnies); Spati and Ripi
(cats)