----- Original Message -----
From: "Jdownmaine" <apea...@midcoast.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2002 5:01 PM
Subject: CS>RE:"sipping CS all day"

> I agree with the premise of treating aggressively, and 16 oz a day of 10
ppm
> CS seems fine,
> BUT please note that it should be taken on an empty stomach unless you are
> interested in
> Killing the intestinal flora and fauna too.
> Judy Down Maine.

I thought the general opinion was that intestinal flora remained largely
unaffected by taking CS under normal circumstances. As I remember (from
speaking to various promoters and 'gen men' last year) the concensus was/is?
that it won't usually get much further than the first couple of feet of the
small intestine.
The other point, is about the above mentioned fauna. CS kills parasitic
worms? Sure?

Regards
Rod