  -------Original Message-------

  From: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Date: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 4:42:59 PM
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
   a rose (palulukon) wrote:

  > ...We now have the possibility of being vaccinated against our
  > will... we now have the reality that we will all be monitored
  > constantly... and all anyone has to say is this back and forth about
  > someone's web page... how very amazing to me... we don't need to
  > worry the govt will turn us into sheep... we are sheep...

  I understand your feeling. I've been watching things decay around us
  for ten years now and wonder why nobody else notices?

  However, the Silver List rules, which can be found at
  http://www.silverlist.org, exclude discussion of politics ...

  "... unless it relates directly to CS or important alternative health
  issues..."

  .... and may consist of...

  "Brief heads-up messages about legislation, regulation, or politics of
  relevence to Colloidal Silver or important alternative health issues...

  posted occasionally, with follow-up to be taken off list."

  I'll post some of my comments and response over on the Silver Off
  Topic List. Hopefully we can gather some useful ideas for if or how we
  should respond as individuals to this sweeping and frightening
  legislation.

  You can post to the silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com if you are a
  member of the silver list. You can read the Off Topic List at

  http://escribe.com/health/silverofftopiclist/index.html

  If you want to receive the Off Topic List in e-mail, visit...

  http://www.silverlist.org

  .... and click on the Off Topic List link for instructions.

  It's a big scary world we live in. I *envy* those who don't know
  what's
  going on. Ignorance *IS* bliss!

  Be well,

  Mike Devour
  silver-list owner
  www.silverlist.org

  [mdev...@eskimo.com ]
  [Speaking only for myself... ]

  --
  The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal
  silver.