Ask her for her evidence.

James-Osbourne: Holmes
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Tom & Mary McFadden [mailto:m...@axs4u.net]
  Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 3:50 PM
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Politics...

        I have tried to e-mail this two times now to silver-list@eskimo.com
and have got it back both times.

        Anyway I was listening to the "Debra Ray " show today, she had a
Dr.Cindy Jones, PHD in chemistry.  Dr. Jones made the statement that using
CS would cause bronchitis.

        Has anyone ever heard this before?

        Also I would suggest that the govt. goons issue black shirts with
"SS" on the collars to "HOMELAND SECURITY".      Tom