-------Original Message-------

From: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 4:42:59 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com

a rose (palulukon) wrote:

> ...We now have the possibility of being vaccinated against our
> will... we now have the reality that we will all be monitored
> constantly... and all anyone has to say is this back and forth about
> someone's web page... how very amazing to me... we don't need to
> worry the govt will turn us into sheep... we are sheep...

I understand your feeling. I've been watching things decay around us
for ten years now and wonder why nobody else notices?

However, the Silver List rules, which can be found at
http://www.silverlist.org, exclude discussion of politics ...

"... unless it relates directly to CS or important alternative health
issues..."

.... and may consist of...

"Brief heads-up messages about legislation, regulation, or politics of
relevence to Colloidal Silver or important alternative health issues...
posted occasionally, with follow-up to be taken off list."

I'll post some of my comments and response over on the Silver Off
Topic List. Hopefully we can gather some useful ideas for if or how we
should respond as individuals to this sweeping and frightening
legislation.

You can post to the silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com if you are a
member of the silver list. You can read the Off Topic List at

http://escribe.com/health/silverofftopiclist/index.html

If you want to receive the Off Topic List in e-mail, visit...

http://www.silverlist.org

.... and click on the Off Topic List link for instructions.

It's a big scary world we live in. I *envy* those who don't know what's
going on. Ignorance *IS* bliss!

Be well,

Mike Devour
silver-list owner