From: Robb Allen [mailto:rube2...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, 28 November 2002 11:59 a.m.
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>My CS test results

Hello,

       >From the time I first started making my own CS I have
occassionally had it tested at our local college.  {atomic level
tests}  My latest tests that I had them do was to see if indeed
whether or not H202 mixed at 1 drop for every 2 ounces did actually
decrease the partical size.  I had three tests done:
1. First a test on 1 gallon of my CS unaltered.
2. A test on a second gallon  of my CS after adding 64 drops of H202
[I ordered this test to be done within 30 minutes of adding the H202]
3. A test on a third gallon of my CS after adding 64 drops of H202
after waiting for at least 24 hours.

I have not received yet the paper showing partical sizes......but I
did talk to them on the phone. First of all my CS unaltered was 75%
ionic and measured 18 ppm.
Tests 2 and 3 were dramatically different........number 2 was 88%
ionic and 3 was 100%.  This actually proves what I had suspected: that
the reaction actually takes much longer to complete than what I had
originally been told.  I suspected this for 2
reasons.......first......the older my CS got after adding H202 it had
less of a tyndall effect........and second.........the older it gets
after adding H202 the stronger it tastes.
I have some mixed H202/CS that is more than 2 weeks old and it hasn't
precipitated or shown any other signs of "going bad"........anybody
who doubts the advantage of adding H202 should have their own tests
done.  I'll post all of the numbers when I get them in the mail.  Robb