Anyone want to answer this ?
How much H202 and at what % to improve CS ?    The strongest I have ever bought
is 35 % food grade H202 , its kind of expensive.  But how much do you need to
put in CS ? Say a quart ?  We can figure up or down from that.  Do you think 3
%  H202  in the brown bottle store bought would hurt anything...?
Tel
Dewey, AZ