Ivan:

Indeed, mysteries prevail...  Unfortunately, the ORMUS products that are
available that CAN be studied are not the same as Hudson's products.  I had
the privilege many years ago to examine some of Hudson's monotomic gold and
Iridium - when Hudson's dream was still alive and fresh in the mind of those
investing in his project.  Holding the Iridium in your hand was like burying
your hand in a large bin of sea salt for hours, only the feeling was
hundreds of times more potent.

I have always been interested in the monoatomic elements, as reportedly the
healing clays are rich with them.  This is one reason why I have been so
diligent in attempting to find natural and unprocessed clays to study, as my
understanding is that any processing of substances with monoatomic elements
greatly effects them -- just like Aloe Vera.

On a related note, I just had a wonderful meeting with Thierry Brunet and
his wife from France, of the "Buruli Busters" (
http://www.burulibusters.com ) organization.  His mother heads the
non-profit relief effort in Africa, and he has been touring the world
meeting with the top pelotherapy practitioners and clay scientists of the
world.

We have yet another recent documented case of severe mercury poisoning (
this one nearly lethal, with symptoms including comas, a stroke, and
neurological abnormalities )being eliminated within one week of clay baths
made with larger amounts of Montmorillonite, and Illite taken internally.
Final questions remain on the best way to pull the mercury from the
head/brain region, but all symptoms have been completely eliminated.  Blood
tests have been taken for a comparison, but the results are not back as of
yet.  An analysis will be done on the "used clay" itself, as well.

I believe at this point I have sufficient evidence, although anectodtal, on
the efficacy of silver as combined with clay against at least viral
conditions, due to repeated successes done by comparing the action of silver
alone, clay alone, and silver and clay combined against various forms of
herpes breakouts.  In the future, we hope to test the clay silver
combination with the Buruli ulcers.

Silver alone is not likely to be effective against this condition due to the
fact that it is nearly impossible to deliver anything to infected tissues
( while in the beginning treatment stages ).  Somehow, although no scientist
or expert to date has discovered how, the illite, when placed on the body
externally, is reaching the infection site through prolonged treatment.  I
believe that silver added to this mica clay, at least in the later stages of
treatment, will vastly improve tissue healing, and may help to avoid the
unpleasant side effects often encountered about mid-way through the
treatment ( the immune system tends to breakdown and the individual can
become quite ill for a period of time ).

Such work on my end has been very slow going.  I've been having problems
identifying the difference in efficacy of the various clays, and think I've
finally isolated one factor in the smectite class of clays:  It appears that
high sodium bentonites/montmorillonites are far less effective then their
"virgin" counterparts when used on the body.

Kind Regards,

Jason