A few years ago I visited Hamilton, NZ, and went to an area there which
is sacred to the Maori -- a mesmerizing place of bubbling pools of
molten clay, steam spouts, and so on.   I could have stayed a lifetime.
 Pure magic.  But the tour guides dragged me away.   I would not be at
all surprised if this area has healing clays.  I have a strong
sensitivity to energy fields, and this place had quite a "charge" to it.
  The name does not come to mine -- Remoura?  Ivan, do you know?

JBB