Hi Catherine,

Sorry to sound like a broken record ;-P  ....but
words like faith, intuition and chance can all
be flattened by this steamroller of a word, LAW.
Authority in this country needs nothing more
than LAW to act or react. What you talk of is FAITH...
unless you don't quite understand what LAW means.
Law, def: 1. rule that forbids or requires certain
conduct or activitities established by custom or
by official adoption, as by a legislature, and applying
to all members of a community.
Sadly, I do think that you are in the majority.  Most
Americans are living their comfortable lives and don't
want to think about what our govt. is capable of...and
taking every opportunity to take away more of our
freedoms.  There was no need to have passed this Bill
in it's current form without this being so.  I am quessing
that you are too young to remember the Nixon era
and Cuba.   Once again, I hope none of this will pass,
but our legislature has allowed the mechanism to be
put into place.   OK, here, I'm going to say it....thanks
to the popularity of this idiot-puppet prez.
Kit,   Austin, TX,  former home of the idiot-puppet governor.