A wonderful thing, of course,  but it didn't help the Russians,
Chinese, nor South American countries, all more religious
cultures than ours.   What we do have is freedom of speech
and information.    It is ignorance (either hidden info, or
unwillingness to know) of what is happening in this administra-
tion that is chipping away at the Constitution.   And, they're
calling it patriotism.   Kit, hopefully signing-off on this topic.

If a nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it
expects what never was and never will be, if we are to guard against ignorance
and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
(Thomas Jefferson)

 "That these are the times that try men's souls. The sunshine patriots will
shrink from the surface of their country."
Thomas Payne 1778
<http:///>Beware of the Sunshine Patriots
<http://english.pravda.ru/usa/2001/10/23/18856.html>http://english.pravda.r
u/usa/2001/10/23/18856.html