Dear Mic,

  You said:

<<I guess what I mean is I don't fret about what "will be."  I put my faith
in God and don't worry about the corruption of our government.... life is
just too short.  >>

  I'm not fretting about anything.  I feel completely sure that I will
never be subjected to a smallpox vaccine :-)

   I think it is fine to state one's own beliefs but I think it's not the
best idea
to ask another to declare her/his spiritual beliefs in a forum where
spirituality is not the topic.

   I'm not offended or annoyed.  It's just that this kind of thing can upset
some people.
It's happened here before.

   Take care.

Regards,