Questions on making CS
I have seen several posts on making good Quality CS of small particle size
using several Electrodes on one side
and a shortened one on opposite side.
Question has any one Documented Colloidal size on limiting current, It seems
that if one were to use a 1 MA Diode Current limiter
You would be similar to using several electrodes for a higher MA out put.
I guess what I am asking is the smaller the current the smaller particle
size, Does this hold true.
Other than the time factor (longer generating time) it would be an easy way
to get the smaller quality CS
There are a large variety of Current Reg central diodes available through
Mouser Electronics one of these safely soldered in line on a
cheep DC power supply is a very good CS Generator (note when I say safely
soldered I mean to use a pair of pliers to heat sink the Diode
so the heat will not get to the Diode).
I have watched the voltage go down (after the Diode) as the CS gets stronger
I have seen the Voltage around 12 to 14 Volts DC at start  and down to 2 or
3 at finish of 16 PPM
I have only been able to make 16PPM with the 1 MA diode
I am going to try other Diodes as I have a 2 MA and a 3.3 MA diode
It did take about 4 days to brew a gallon of 16 PPM I left it on for 6 days
it would not go over the 16PPM, the CS was very clear.
Any idea who could test the CS and what it costs.

   Bob