I am new to CS and to this list so I would like to say Hi to all and let
you know up front that I am just starting out learning about CS and I
have a lot of questions. One that this subject poses to me is, Isn't
there a way to get a inhaler that can be filled and refilled at home
with CS so it can be used like treatments for Asthma or bronchitis? I
wouldn't know where to get something like that but it would seem like it
would work, and maybe a nasal spray bottle that can be refilled for cold
and sinus treatment.