Dan,

About two years ago, an old building that is used by a club I belong to had mold on the ceiling in one of the rooms. It was caused by a water leak on the roof. The leak was repaired but the mold was still there. The cost to clean it up by a commercial company was going to be a lot of money, which we did not have. I thought, what the heck, why don't we try CS. Of course the other members were very skeptical and, for awhile, would not let me try. Finally, out of desperation, they asked me how much my "remedy" would cost. When I told them there was no cost (because CS is so cheap) they relented and let me try. The room was about 20' x 20' and the ceiling was black with the mold. I put the CS in a hand sprayer. I also had a large bucket of clean water and some clean rags. I soaked a rag in CS and worked on about a 2' x 2' section at a time. I sprayed on the CS and wiped off the mold. I did this several times per section until the ceiling was white again. Each time I would rinse the rag thoroughly in the clean water and change the water regularly. After a section was as clean as I could get it, I sprayed a light coat of CS on the area and left it to dry. I kept doing a section at a time until the ceiling was clean. That was nearly 2 years ago and, today, the ceiling is still white with no sign of the mold. I don't know if this answers your question but I hope so. Like has been said many times before, you have to be able to get the CS to the mold, bacteria, or virus for it to work. I used CS that I make with three 9-volt batteries. I don't know the concentration but it is what I use for everything else. Good luck.

Ralph