On Sat, 12 Apr 2003 15:29:06 -0600, "James-Osborn: Holmes-Junior"
<a...@cybermesa.com> wrote:

>HI Chuck,
>
>I could, pick one or more, (Be currently confused, am always confused, am
>too disoriented to know if I am confused or not, am having hallucinations as
>a result of; TV exposure, Cell phone exposure, alien psychrotronic
>influences, VDT emanations, government psychrotronic experiments, too much
>fluorides, self-induce drug experimentation in the 60's, overdoses of
>vitamin B complex, prions,  excessive masturbation in my teens, or reading
>too much Robert Anton Wilson at an impressionable age)  This list is not
>inclusive.

Ah,Ha! I thought as much!
I WAS going to ask you to share... but I was thinking more in the Jack Daniels
line.
BTW, the last  Robert Anton Wilson I read (believe it was a trilogy), I became
convinced he was stoned while he was writing. Can't understand why he's
considered brilliant.

>Anyway, I thought I got that from you.
>
>A speculation would be appreciated.  It is always reassuring when one admits
>to speculation, especially in  medical matters.
>
>JOH

Really couldn't.
All the words were WAY too big!

Good to hear from you, though.
                                                        Chuck

A newly discovered chapter in the Book of Genesis has provided
  the answer to, "Where do pets come from?"

  Adam said, "Lord, when I was in the garden, you walked with me
  everyday.  Now  I don't see you anymore. I'm lonesome here and
  it's difficult for me to remember how much you love me."

  And God said, "No problem! I will create a companion for you that
  will be with you forever and who will be a reflection of my love
  for you, so that you  will love me even when you cannot see me.
  Regardless of how selfish or childish or unlovable you may be,
  this new companion will accept you as you are and will love you
  as I do, in spite of yourself."

  And God created a new animal to be a companion for Adam. And it
  was a good animal. And God was pleased. And the new animal was
  pleased to be with Adam and he wagged his tail. And Adam said,
  "Lord, I have already named all the animals in the Kingdom and I
  cannot think of a name for this new animal."

  And God said, "No problem, because I have created this new animal
  to be a reflection of my love for you. His name will be a
  reflection of my own name, and you will call him 'Dog.'"

  And Dog lived with Adam and was a companion to him and loved him.

  And Adam was comforted.

  And God was pleased.

  And Dog was content and wagged his tail.

  After a while, it came to pass that Adam's guardian angel came to
  the Lord and said, "Lord, Adam has become filled with pride. He
  struts and preens like a peacock and he believes he is worthy of
  adoration. Dog has indeed taught him that he is loved, but
  perhaps too well."

  And the Lord said, "No problem! I will create for him a companion
  who will be with him forever and who will see him as he is. The
  companion will remind him of his limitations, so he will know
  that he is not always worthy of adoration."

  And God created CAT to be a companion to Adam. And Cat would not
  obey Adam.

  And when Adam gazed into Cat's eyes, he was reminded that he was
  not the Supreme Being. And Adam learned humility.

  And God was pleased.

  And Adam was pleased.

  And the Dog was pleased.

  And the Cat didn't give a crap one way or the other.