Hi All,
Chuck said "I'd be greatly concerned", well of course I'm concerned. If I
wasn't this continued post would not be here. However, there seems to be no
real answer to this diabetes problem.

My wife has had diabetes since childhood. I had no real knowledge of what
diabetes meant, or what it would cause. A MD we used to go to said "your
wife has a cavalier attitude about her diabetes" so I started to read about
the problem. What I found out about diabetes is that NO ONE seems to know
about it either, except that there seems to be a problem with your body
parts.

I have been to many MD's and have never received the same answer to the same
question.

Your Blood Sugar will vary with whatever. If you eat it's one thing. If you
don't eat it's something else. In the AM it has another reading. In the PM
again another reading. The variation of the BS count is so extreme, I find
the BS count not to be a reliable indicator. I wish I could say that it was.
The only thing it seems to be is an excellent source of revenue to the
medical industry. The price of test strips is criminal. The cost of blood
workups is prohibitative, and the constant visits to a MD's office is enough
to put a person into bankruptcy, AND THERE IS NO CURE!

Anyone would get tired of hearing the stupid statement, "lose some weight."
Does anyone think that a overweight person wants to be overweight? Do they
think that someone enjoys lugging around the extra 100 or more pounds of
fat? How about getting the food processing companies to stop putting tons of
sugar in everything to cover up the bad taste of their products because they
removed every nutrient. How about stopping all the endorsements of products
that are really no good for people. Better yet, How about getting a MD that
really knows about diabetes. After all, they have divided their business up
into SPECIALTIES to the point where a patient has to see several MD's for
almost any little problem they might have. No wonder people are turning to
alternative medicine....

I'm sorry if I seem to be losing it, but I am. With all the pressures of
this world you'd thing that something that's been around as long as diabetes
has been, someone would have a grip on some real answers on how to CURE
it.....

BTW: the wife's BS was pretty much the same. 325. So tomorrow she is
starting to take two pills a day. We'll see what happens. Oh, and if your
wondering. She works in a factory. Lately since her company has moved most
of the work to Mexico to avoid paying American workers a average wage, but
found out that quality suffers with lower wages. She has had to work twelve
hour days to try to save the Companies customers and the Company from going
under. So with the three hour drive (back and forth) plus the 12 hour day,
there's not a lot of time left for the nature walks that some of you guys
would suggest.

More BS counts tomorrow.
John.