I have read Durk and Sandy, and I still have a copy and I believe in
their work. But the science of amino acids supplementation has been honed
over the last 20 years, and...

What used to require 18 grams of arginine (Durk and Sandy's Power Maker
II for example) you can now do with 5 grams of amino acids (SomaLife
gHP).

1200 mg of l-lysine and 1200 mg of l-arginine is very powerful due to the
synergy of these two amino acids. See the Isidori Study at
http://members.shaw.ca/patriciagilbert/ISIDORI_study.html

When combined with l-ornithine, l-glutamine and l-glycine for even more
synergistic kick, one can max out HGH production to the limits of natural
production with only about 3.5 grams of amino acids, and in a single
dose. The other 1.5 grams of aminos in SomaLife are for muscle sparing
when one works out too much.

regards,

Duncan Crow