From: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Sunday, May 11, 2003 5:24:56 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>CS Generation with Solar Panels

I hate Myecom.net mail but it is free. I don't know if this was sent or not
so am resending. Love ya'll
Hank
BTY ole bob and some others will say I don't know what I have (as I haven't
had it tested by them). I don't care I do know I will have some CS, Some is
better than none right? You can't beat the price for two silver wires and a
solar panel. Love you all.

hdka writes:

> Brickey, I have a qt of D/W tested at 0.05 on Hanna set up now, As soon as

> the sun goes down and it gets dark I will put the solar panel under a 100
> watt light bulb and see what happens, Let you know tomorrow.

Sincerely Yours, Hank.
Very Interesting Sites
http://www.babelmagazine.com
http://hdka.stormpages.com/indexf.html