Okay it has been one hour and I now have 1.6 on the Hanna. It was .8 not .08 to start. the #12 wire is 1 1/2 in apart 4 1/2 wet. I'll post again in one hr. hdka writes:
Ok I couldn't wait till dark. I retested the D/W and got 0.08 on Hanna I guess the old glass had something in it. I have it set up where no outside light can get to it. It is 100 watt light bulb. I am going to test it every hour. PS: Brickey if the light is blinking it is putting out juice.
Start new CS solar test
8:07 pm 0.08
1 hr
Will post in one hr.
hdka writes:

Brickey, I have a qt of D/W tested at 0.05 on Hanna set up now, As soon as the sun goes down and it gets dark I will put the solar panel under a 100 watt light bulb and see what happens, Let you know tomorrow.

Sincerely Yours, Hank.
Very Interesting Sites
http://www.babelmagazine.com
http://hdka.stormpages.com/indexf.html
http://www.babelmagazine.com/wing.html
http://members.myecom.net/hdka/ct/ct.html
http://www.idownline.com/sites/hdka/911.html
http://www.idownline.com/sites/hdka/investigation77.html

Now MyECom FreeMail gives you what you've been asking for.
More storage space (10MB), large attachments that get delivered,
WEB, IMAP, POP3 and SMTP access at no extra charge,
Calendar, spell checker, mail filtering and auto-responders.
http://freemail.myecom.net