Whoa your asking the wrong people about CS. They have been programed to talk
that. Besides would you ask a plumber to chop your tree down? Definetly
not....not his field of work. I told that retired pharmaceutical CEO friend
of mine about CS and he got real serious. He was ready to rid my house of
it. He said please don't take that, I tried it and almost killed my self. In
my head I'm thinking wow they are more programmed than I thought. Ask your
questions here. Think of the Doctors as the FDA's personal puppets. At least
the ones that haven't opened their eyes yet.
Jay