On Fri, 16 May 2003 07:55:25 -0400 (EDT), amourmalt...@aol.com wrote:

>Mineral water and as Kathi was instructed to do...back 5 years ago from a
>Canadian friend...add 5 drops of a sea salt solution to get it to cook.
>Left on for 20 minutes....our CS was made in quart jar.

If you're going to use mineral water, might as well be tap water, it will have
high conductivity.
 Adding salt to it is definitely overkill!

But if you ARE using this water, brew time shouldn't be longer than two or three
minutes. Absolutely NOT twenty minutes!

                                                        Chuck
Why is it that when someone tells you that there are over a billion
stars in the universe, you believe them, but if they tell you there is wet
paint somewhere, you have to touch it to make sure?