Hi:

I have just made the wonderful, wonderful discovery that when I put four
teaspoons of pure MSM powder into 250 ml of pure water in a spray bottle -
it makes the most delightful skin softner my wife has ever used.  I've taken
samples of it to work and nurses and business people have all tried it and
there have been no negative comments and virtually all have praised it.
They can't believe how smooth it makes the skin.  When I told some of them I
got the MSM from a horse feed supply store and that I mixed it with water, I
got the distinct impression that they would rather not have know that.

Have any on the list found other benefits to this other than soft smooth
skin?

At any rate.  I could put the four teaspoons into 250 ml of Colloidal Silver
and hope for double benefit.  I couldn't possibly have been the first person
to discover this or think of it.    The MSM mix would be about 80mg per
teaspoon or 16mg per ml. and the CS is 20 to 40ppm, 107 volt DC, clear
colorless one - sometimes with a definite strong tyndall but sometimes weak.
Is there any reason why I could not mix CS with this amount of MSM and
expect it to stay stable in color and benefit, say for perhaps a year?
(Wishful thinking here)

Ian